In conjunction with the Mid-Autumn Festival which is less than 2 months away, Resort World Genting has everything you need to prepare for the Harvest Festival.
The ever so popular mooncakes at Resort World Genting are back in demand to satisfy your cravings. From traditional favourites to new inventions, they have it all! The newly created mooncakes are created to represent what is close to the Malaysian palate.
Keeping in mind the exotic flavour of durian which is native to Southeast Asia, the innovative Chef Gan Kee Cheong intends to create a new yet familiar taste. Inclusivity is definitely important as Malaysia is a multiracial country, the mooncakes are not only enjoyed by those who celebrate it but also others who are keen to experience new flavours.
Great news for all mooncake lovers out there as early birds can enjoy 20% off all mooncakes (except the Kam Tui variant and Choy San Yeh cookies) from 21st of July until 8th of August 2018.
A Mooncake Box will be provided with the purchase of any four mooncake flavours. For visitors who would like to buy gifts for friends and family, this Mooncake Box is definitely the perfect gift!
Need variety? The mooncake flavours offered by Genting Group will leave you indecisive. Maybe we can help you out by listing the price too. It must be noted for first time buyers, that the price is only for one piece of mooncake only.
- Snow Skin Durian Paste – RM17 nett
- Pandan Jade with Buttermilk Custard – RM19 nett
- Durian Paste with Durian Jingsa – RM21 nett
- Red Bean Paste – RM16 nett
- Green Tea Lotus Paste – RM18 nett
- Green Tea Paste with Black Sesame Jingsa – RM19 nett
- Pu Er Lotus Paste with Single Yolk – RM19 nett
- Golden Jade with Single Yolk – RM19 nett
- Low Sugar White Lotus Paste – RM19 nett
- White Lotus Paste with Black Sesame – RM19 nett
- Lotus Paste with Single Yolk – RM19 nett
- Lotus Paste with Double Yolk – RM21 nett
- Assorted Nuts “Ng Yan” – RM21 nett
- Kam Tui – RM29 nett (available only at Genting Palace and Good Friends Restaurant)
- Choy San Yeh cookie (God of Wealth cookies) – RM6 nett per pack (2 pcs)
Elegant taste of Goh Tong Treasured Pu Er Tea
Tea lovers will definitely fall in love with the rich and fragrant taste of this premium tea that originates from Yunnan Province. Unlike green tea, the longer the tea is stored and brewed, the richer the taste will be. What makes it so special?
Named after the founder of Resorts who is The Connoisseur, Dato Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong truly enjoys the rich flavour of both fermented Pu Er Tea. Different than most teas in the market, Pu Er Tea has a distinct fragrant which is always sought after by tea lovers.
Visit Resorts World Genting for an enriching taste of the Mid-Autumn Celebration and more! More information can be found via their website.