SugarLou’s Rich Chocolate ganache is so easy to make! It’s versatile enough to be made into a filling, glaze or just a smooth chocolatey spread. Here is my favorite way of making it, it won’t take much time, I promise!
- 1 cup good dark chocolate chips (I personally use Callebaut or Ghirardelli chocolate chips)
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
All you’ll need for an ultra-amazing secret ingredient to making a good chocolate cake.
“Rich, dark and intensely chocolatey ganache that is so delicious, you may just eat it on its own!”
- Heat the cream over the stove until it simmers then turn off the heat. DO NOT let the cream reach a boiling point.
- Place your chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl and pour the hot cream over the chocolates. Stir until the chocolate dissolves and becomes glossy.
- Add in the golden syrup and continue to stir until just combined.
- Voila! Your delicious decadent ganache is ready.
- Serve by the bowl or pour over cake if you must. I like to make it into Basic Moist Chocolate Cake.