Beef Tenderloin is very easy to make and is a wonderfully tender roast. This recipe by Nik Michael Imran teaches you how to impress your family and friends with minimal effort.
- 700-800g beef
- 5 serai
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 inch fresh kunyit
- 3 tbs cooking oil
1. Blend ingredients in the food processor until fine.
2. Pour over beef….season with salt and sugar .
3. Sprinkle leaves from 2 sprigs of thyme on top.
4. Pop it into the oven for 30 minutes at 200C.
5. Prepare cicah kicap
- 1/2 cup kicap manis cap kipas udang
- 6 shallots finely minced
- 2 red chillies finely minced
- Juice from 1 Limau Kasturi
6. Slice, serve and enjoy.